Write a title for this image and win 15 points! (Seventh game)

This is the seventh game of this season 2016-17... Write a new title (in english) for the image in a comment and win 15 points! Remember to write your name and surname.  This game finishes the 17th of May!

The winners of this game are:
  • Joana Bergada: He is the best detective
  • Mariona Buch: My name is mister paper and I come to negotiate with you
  • Iker Santos: I am super elegant
  • Joan Ripoll: He's Iker, from our class, 5thC.
  • Jordina Martí: I am the great master of the mansion and I am very rich
  • Roger Casals: Oh! This is a great costume!    
 Congratulations, you win 15 points!


18 comments:

Basma L'mrabet said...

He is the mister rich

Basma L'mrabet said...

has long mustache

iker santos said...

i am super elegant

Roger Casals said...

Oh! This is a great costume!!!

JOANA BERGADA said...


HE IS THE BEST DETECTIVE

JOANA BERGADA said...

The detective is here

joana bergada said...


he is the best detective

joana bergada said...


this man is very rich because we have very expensive things

joana bergada said...


the best mustache

mariona buch said...

My name is mister paper and I come to negotiate with you

mariona buch said...

I'm make with paper

Roger Casals said...

oh! Iker goes to important dinner today!

Joan Ripoll said...

He's Iker, from our class, 5thC.

alba alarcon said...

Mr.large but stylish and all the wisest

Jordina Martí Pumarola said...

I am the great master of the mansion and I am very rich

Jordina Martí Pumarola said...

I am the great master of the mansion and I am very rich

Adam Ahmadi said...

Is a elegant boy

Yaiza Conejo said...

He goes super stylish

Entrades relacionades...